Saturday, July 11, 2015

Blogger Spotlight!!!!!

Yay for another happy Saturday featuring one of our beloved bloggers!!!!! Today, we are showing all kinds of love for Donna Freedman over at Surviving and Thriving!!! Everyone knows how famous she is but she also can turn invisible. Who knew?
I read an article that at 49 most data services stop collecting information on women and that they essentially become invisible. At 49 and one day, I'm beginning my career as an invisible bank robber!
Visit Donna and together we can plot our lives of crime together!
Criminal Mind,
Sonya Ann


8 comments:

Jill said...

Always great to meet new bloggers! And no way you are 49... ;-) Have a fabulous weekend!!

Blessings,
Jill

Frances said...

I have been invisible for 8 years and didn't know it?!!

Wait...then why do I keep getting spam and telemarketer calls???

Waaaahhhh!!!! I want to be invisible.

Elephant's Child said...

So I am not unemployed or unemployable? I am in training to be a ninja assassin. What wonderful news you and Donna have given me today. Megathanks.

Donna Freedman said...

Thanks for the shout-out! And anyone who hasn't been to my site: Almost every Friday I have a giveaway. Just ask Sonya, because she's won it a couple of times. Yes, you can win more than once -- it's all up to the random number generator.

Sonya Ann said...

Jill-I'm 43 but I can say that I love this age so so much. My head is screwed on straight and I'm in a stable place. I could live without the fat dimples though!!!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You don't look like you have been invisible that long!!!! I wouldn't even have guessed that you were invisible yet.

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-This would help when you become a ninja just remember who helped you!!!

Sonya Ann said...

Donna Freedman-YOU ARE WELCOME FOR ALL OF THE SHOUTING!!!
Not to brag but I have a thing going with random.org. It's purely sexual.