Friday, July 31, 2015

Fabulous Friday

This fun little dohicky was linked to buzzfeed. This would be cute in my closet to organize junk or it would be adorable outside with plants. Our deck is pretty high up and something like this would be very eye catching.
More watering,
Sonya Ann
PS-I am getting the flower addiction honestly. My Grammy was nuts. Her yard was stunning and people would drive by and take pictures. Some would even stop and take family photos in front of some of the water fountains. She always teased the people that she was going to charge for the photo shoot and then being their photographer.

12 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am becoming a garden simpleton. I want less and less to take care of.

Rachel said...

I think that would be really cute outside as a planter :) This is the first year, I have bothered with flowers as I am known to have the thumb of death. But I have kept some alive so far so that is great for me. My grandma used to have one of those types of yards that people admired; she could grow anything and grow them beautifully.

SAM said...

Thumb of death-that's a great description Rachel. I like the closet idea.

Elephant's Child said...

Gardening can be (and is in my case) an obsession. An expensive obsession. Particularly if you don't like watering...

Janie Junebug said...

That's darling. I love organization. How could I not love Willy Dunne Wooters when he bought me a cabinet with shelves and cubbies so I could organize my office supplies?

Love,
Janie

Janie Junebug said...

I keep checking the box that says I'm not a robot, but what if I am and don't know it?

Love again,
Janie

Sonya Ann said...

Anne in the kitchen-I keep saying that I want less and less and I keep buying more and more. I'm the problem.

Sonya Ann said...

Rachel-My grandmother was the same way. People would stop and take pictures of her yard.
I'm trying to have a nice yard but there is still so much to be done and we have been here for 20 years, you would think that I would have a handle on it.

Sonya Ann said...

SAM-I need to get rid of things and then work on the cutsie things. If I could catch up on yardwork, I would tackle Anna's room.

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-You make me laugh. Yes, it is expensive if you have to keep replacing the plants.

Sonya Ann said...

Janie Junebug-Yes that is true love!

Sonya Ann said...

Janie Junebug-I completely ignore that box so what does that say about me?!?!?!