Monday, August 17, 2015

Rainbow Cars

You are getting a super quick tip today!!!! UGH, its a bit crazy around here lately. Oh wait, I say that so often. Never mind, its always crazy around here or is it me?
Anywho, I have picked up quite a few Disney movies at garage sales this summer. Yeah, I like to watch Disney movies. Den not so much.
Disney has a rewards program called Disney Movie Rewards. It's pretty straight forward, enter the codes on the fliers in the DVD case. You can then redeem the points for Disney things. I normally save the points to get presents for Christmas. I'm so so short on Christmas money this year. And that is another thing for me to worry about. STRESS!
It is surprising how many movies that I have gotten at garage sales and the codes haven't been used. Which makes me wonder if there are any old movie codes that I haven't entered from the DVDs that we have already. Now you know how I fly off on a tangent and get nothing done for the day. I'll say, tear the closet apart looking for movie codes and then realize that I could dejunk while I"m in there and all of a sudden, dinner isn't made and Den's home.  I live an ADHD nightmare.

Maybe this will calm me down. A nice relaxing rainbow. I had to run to my inlaw's house to grab a few things the other day and on the way back, I saw this.

Ok is it me or does that look like a car driving on the rainbow. Do Leprechauns drive to the other side?
Seeing things,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

Cheapchick said...

It does look like a car on the rainbow. Maybe that is a UFO and that is how they arrive, on rainbows! No, I am not drinking :)

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I thought it might look like a UFO too.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am pretty sure it was a leprechaun driving over the rainbow. I think they must drive a green Mini Cooper since it would be the only thing they could easily drive.

Treaders said...

Ha, I was thinking it looks like a chieftain tank, but I bow to your greater knowledge. Anna

Elephant's Child said...

It is definitely a car heading up that rainbow. I wonder who blindly followed their sat-nav - and where they wound up...

Jane said...

I see a UFO!! Maybe that's why the pot of gold is always gone at the end of the rainbow - the aliens nab it!

Sonya Ann said...

Anne in the kitchen-Mini Cooper it is! I wasn't sure of the make.

Sonya Ann said...

Treaders-Why would leprechauns need a tank? I'm not doubting you but I didn't know that they were at war.

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-I have had Google Maps lead me to some funky places but never up a rainbow. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-So maybe the leprechaun's are at war with the aliens? I'm not sure on the what and who part of this war.