Thursday, September 17, 2015

End Rubbing


I still love my van. That isn't my van but it is exactly the same.

This is a picture of my van. Yuck tar!
Back when Den's car was scratched when they were installing the new window, they told use that we would get a free detailing for all of the trouble. So we just got around to it and we said detail the van, it went through moving DJ and a fishing trip and needed some love. Well dear Vinnie from the dealership said that only the car could be detailed BUT his guys could do just as good of a job at the detailing shop. He lied!
We got the van back and it might have been in worse shape. But then I remembered that WD-40 was supposed to take tar off of vehicles without any elbow grease. I sprayed it on and waited. Ok actually, I talked on the phone with my MIL and Den wiped it off when he realized that I wasn't paying attention. It came off without any effort on my part. Ha ha ha. And just a little effort on Den's part.

See he isn't useless. I don't know why I find this so so funny.
End,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

slugmama said...

My new favorite saying....lolz

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-For some reason, Den and DJ didn't find this funny at all. I don't understand it.

Cheapchick said...

Holy crap, WD40 is just like duct tape! You guys Macgyvered it!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I had just read about tar and WD40 yesterday. Glad to know it works.
You laughed because it's funny!

Janie Junebug said...

Willy Dunne Wooters sent me an email last week. It said that I'm one in a million. I don't know a million of what, but his heart is in the right place.

Love,
Janie

Elephant's Child said...

Den and DJ didn't laugh? That piece of skin takes itself waaaay too seriously.

Linda said...

Yes, that is funny! Janie, he has personally judged the other million?

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Den wasn't real happy when I started spraying the van. I just ignored him and kept spraying. That was probably why he was so willing to wipe it off. He probably figured that he would wipe off paint too.

Sonya Ann said...

Anne in the kitchen-A lot of times, Den doesn't find my humor all that interesting. Hmmmm, maybe it is because he gets insulted. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

Janie Junebug-I would have to question that one too!

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-Bahahahaha!

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-:)