Thursday, September 24, 2015

Slick Hoarder


I'm so excited I found two more things to hoard. No wait, I found a new way to make something naturally. Yes, that is it. Homemade lip-gloss in a tube!!!!
I used the recipe for making lotion bars from before and then added a lot more olive oil!!! If the consistency isn't right,  just reheat it and add more oil/wax. I didn't clean out the old tube because I decided to try this as the lotion/lip-gloss was cooling and I had no time to get the rest of the old lip-gloss out. My life seems like it is a last second sort of thing now.
Anyways, you should be better than me and clean out the tube, then make the lip-gloss/lotion!!! Roll the tube like a toothpaste tube and insert the tip into the warm lotion and let it unroll itself. It will suck it up like a champ or would that be chap. I'm a dork.
Kissable,
Sonya Ann



8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

How I love hearing of someone whose organisation skills are similar to my own. Mind you, wearing lip gloss is something I don't remember often enough, let alone making it...

Linda said...

I should make this!

Anne in the kitchen said...

Cool! I would love to think I would do this, but I know that I won't so I will just envy your creative skills instead. Right now I am content to try (or think about trying) to organize this chaos I call home. A summer of neglect has really taken its toll.

Frances said...

Hmmm...I wear lipgloss every day. I wonder if you could add some color and shimmer. I like a little color and shimmer.

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-I try and get things organized but...........
When I redid our closet it came out so well. Anna and DJ's closet aren't working no matter what I try. Maybe I should just close the doors and never go in there again.

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-Yes and then post about it.

Sonya Ann said...

Anne in the kitchen-The inside of our house gets a bit out of control in the summer since the yard takes up so much time. We don't even have a quarter acre I don't know how people with bigger yards manage. Perhaps they don't have the crap that we have.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I heard Kool-aid is the way to go. Not purple or blue but the red stuff. I mean feel free to make purple lip gloss but be kind and post the pictures.