Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Creepy Mashup

I should leave that warning up for everyone that is going to eat my cooking!
Well, it was another crazy and packed weekend.
DJ came home this weekend and everyone was like "oh, I'll stop over and see him" and it somehow turned into a party. I think it was decided on Thursday that we would have a party on Saturday. But it was fun and my bestie and her hubs were feeling quite good by the time that they left.
Every time DJ comes home, he gets roped into chores like mowing, going under the house, cooking, cleaning, decorating, computer and cell phone repair, dishes. He thinks we save it all for when he comes in. Not so, I assured him, we live at this break neck speed.
We hadn't decorated in a few years and Den wanted to. Plus he had someone to help him drag the stuff from under the house.
I wish Anna was coming in. This guy always scared her in the morning. Maybe I could get a few chores out of her too!
And the lovely alter of evil. We go for super creepy in the front room. No cutsie things here or as Den would call them McGoo.
I just love Halloween. We are going to a party on the 31st and haven't even started the costumes yet. Plus today is Den's birthday, yesterday was our 21st Anniversary. As we speak, I'm driving DJ and his roommate back to Ball state and sluggy and her hubs are coming in this weekend and I'm trying to get ready for that. Making everything look creepy is preparing, right?
Den found an old cape in the decorations and a pumpkin and made this. We all have our talents!
So if I don't stop in to see you, its not because I don't care. It's because the alter of evil worked and I'm now a supreme ruler I'm so busy but I'm sure that I will have some great stories to tell. Or I'll nap.
Tired and driving,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Happy 21st Anniversary!! Have fun with Sluggy, I am sure you both will :) And at all costs please don't behave!

Jill said...

Awesome decorations! Happy anniversary!!!!!

Anne in the kitchen said...

Happy Anniversary! I am in the creepy Halloween decoration ballpark! Well done!

Elephant's Child said...

Woo Hoo.
Soooo looking forward to hearing of your adventures with Sluggy.
Happy anniversary - and more of them.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Thank you so much and I can't wait to get into trouble with sluggy.

Sonya Ann said...

Anne in the kitchen-I love creepy! Decorations not Anniversaries.

Sonya Ann said...

Jill-Thank you on both counts.

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant' Child-I hope we don't need bail money!!!