Friday, October 16, 2015

Fabulous Friday

Now all I need is a forest to decorate! I guess I will just have to talk Den into letting me put creepy things in the front yard! The last one creeps me out a bit. Hmmmm, maybe next summer instead of buying things for the yard and pool area we should work on Halloween decorations. Right because storage isn't a problem around here.
So what is the most disturbing Halloween decoration you have ever seen?
Sluggy and Mr. Sluggy are in for a visit so I'm going to be MIA for at least a week. The good thing is I will have a ton to talk about if I remember it. We have the tendency to drink a bit too much. Don't forget about her Boring Blog Box giveaway!!! Run over and tell her to pick me!
Decorating and drinking,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Damn, I wish I could be a fly on the wall at your house this weekend, fun times with Sluggy!

Anne in the kitchen said...

Yall have a great visit!

Elephant's Child said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful week. And try and remember it so you can tell us about it in the fullness of time.

Practical Parsimony said...

I have a front yard full of tombstones I made, a whole cemetery of them. The scary music I play makes the cemetery worse. One little girl thought my music came from the house next door and was terrified to go into the yard.

Oh, I thought you asked what was scary in our yards. The scariest thing is people dressed up who talk to me. I turn and almost have a heart attack.

Jill said...

Cool pictures! Enjoy your weekend and try not to get into too much trouble! LOl

Blessings,
Jill

McVal said...

Give Sluggy a hug for me! Sorry I haven't been around much. I feel like I've missed out on a ton this summer and fall...
I need to come trick or treat there!

Frances said...

Hope you and Sluggy are having a blast!

Jane said...

I look forward to some more awesome selfies!! Perhaps one that even has a part of you in it!! Oh, probably before you start drinking...