Thursday, October 8, 2015

Zombie Tip

Remember the other weekend when I got these ink cartridges for my printer at the garage sale for $2 each? I had read a while ago that if you garage sale you should keep notes of everything that you need and specifics like shoe sizes, clothing sizes of everyone that you buy for. I keep a list on my phone of ink cartridges numbers and things like that too. Who knew I would use it?!?!?!
Do you carry a list? What's on it? Did I, God forbid, forget something?

A neighbor is having a Halloween party and I think I need to make these. This cute and gross idea is from Fabulessly Frugal! Check out the site, its a lot of fun there.
Anything going on in your world? Do I need to keep a list on my phone to prep for a zombie Apocalypse?
Talk to me,
Sonya Ann

11 comments:

McVal said...

LOL!!!! LOVE those mini meatloafs! I'm going to make Robb smoke some this weekend!
And brilliant idea on the printer cartridges. I never remember the ones we need.

Cheapchick said...

What are you talking about? My meatloat looks like that normally!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I don't keep lists because that would make too much sense. I am more the "oh i need something but have no idea exactly what it is" type of hunter.

Elephant's Child said...

I am a big, big list maker.
And lose them. And forget to consult them.
On my to-do lists I always add at least one thing I know I can achieve (of the feed cats, have shower degree of difficulty) so I can feel that I am achieving something. Yes, I lie to myself. I very, very rarely achieve anything...
Love the zombie meat loaf.

Jane said...

I do carry a list AND a notebook for writing important stuff down because my mind is just mush. My list is mainly of books by certain authors I like and already own so I don't keep duplicating!!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I also keep our trip lists, that way I don't have to try and remember everything.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Hahahaha!

Sonya Ann said...

Anne in the kitchen-Its more of an adventure your way.

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-I just couldn't function without a list. I would get up every day and think that I had nothing to do.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-My mind is getting worse and worse. Remembering things and naughty wise.

Frances said...

Meatloaf AND bacon?! I am in!