Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Cold Organizer

How amazing is this!?!?!?! I still have snapdragons and its mid-November. Maybe we will get to wear capris on Christmas? Get a tan? Den has assured me that once Mother Nature decides that we need to "get cold" she will make up for time lost. Perhaps, Mother Nature is having a hot flash.
This was not really a great weekend. We spent a lot of time reorganizing. It needed to be done, yuck. I try to do all of the chores so Den gets downtime on the weekends. But when it comes to food/cooking I can't make decisions. Every time, I have ever donated/given away food/cooking utensils, within a few days he is asking for it. EVERY TIME!
So one thing led to another and we were fighting terribly and we managed to organize the downstairs.
Bins are the way to go in the freezer!!!! Now I can take out the bins and I don't need to dig to find something.
And the toilet was on the receiving end of all the unwanted ice in the freezer. Den offered to put my alcoholic beverages in there to keep them cold. He is good to me.

It was a terrible mess.
So much better. I'm not a saver but the blue bins were from when I cleaned out our closet. I only hoard containers, oh and hangers. So I hoard organizational implements.
Holy mess, Batman!
All the baking supplies are together. And I used the bottom of the plastic drawers that I bought the beginning of the summer at a garage sale. Den's lunch snacks are happily together.

The good part was Saturday we went to our besties house. We drank and drank and drank and then ate pizza, had an amazing dessert but I'm not sure what exactly it was. Refer back to the beginning of the sentence for a complete explanation of why I'm not sure about the dessert. Then we watched Idiot Abroad. I now have a new favorite show. I don't have a penis but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't twist it around a stick. If I get a penis, I'll let you know for sure about the twisting.
I got a HUGE $18 from Pinecone research so I have a sad........................
$23.85    SavingStar cash deposit
$21.65    SavingStar Amazon gift code
$10         Swagbucks- Amazon gift code
$129        Pinecone Research
$91.25    BP
$10         Beer rebate
$24         Wine rebate
$25          MyPoints gift card-Macy's
$10          MyPoints gift card Panera
For a total of $344.75.This is the worst year that I have had for saving money. UGH! But there is always next year. Maybe I will hit the lotto, oh wait the state of IL isn't paying lotto winners anymore!
Sunday I was terribly grouchy and worked on Christmas cards. Who knows what I wrote in them?
And that's all I have for you!!!
Please tell me you had a great weekend!!!!Did you drink? Did you write out cards and fight with your loved ones?
Grouch,
Sonya Ann

9 comments:

SAM said...

You even managed Christmas cards? You were busy. Daughter has a whole weekend away at choir so I will tackle something.

slugmama said...

Great minds think alike.....I was reorganizing my freezers last weekend too! 8-)

Besides the plastic containers and hangers you also hoard baskets, frames and liquor. Yep, sounds about right to me.....

At last, you have something to ask Santa for for Christmas....a penis! Maybe Den will donation his for the occasion if he isn't using it....um, never mind. ;-)

Practical Parsimony said...

Now, do you want to come organize my freezer? Since I no longer have a large freezer, there is nothing much to organize, but it is all covered with an exploded Coke. I meant to clean it this last weekend. Twisting a penis around a stick? I don't have a penis, but I can guarantee that is a bad idea.

McVal said...

You crack me up! Beverages in the toilet and hoarding organizational supplies? Oh crap... I do that too... The organizational stuff... I want to keep the supplies, I just don't want to USE them!
And I loved that show! It was my cringe-worthy show and I remember that stick trick!
yikes.

MiserlyMac said...

I watched the Blackhawks and drank hard lemonade, the lite version. I did alot of cleaning on Saturday. 8 loads of laundry, mostly stayed home. I'm tired! LOL.

Janie Junebug said...

I got some things done around the house over the weekend, but mostly it was kind of sad and lonely because Willy Dunne Wooters didn't come over. I'll live to argue with the Wooters man another weekend. I adore organization.

Love,
Janie

Elephant's Child said...

You want to come over here and organise me? Please. Pretty please with sugar (and booze) on top?

Cheapchick said...

A little bird told me you hoard baskets too :) Hoarding organizational implements is not hoarding, it is pre-organizing. Oh, and I heard you also hoard alcohol but it keeps magically disappearing.

Blogger said...

SuperPayMe is a very recommended get-paid-to site.