Friday, November 27, 2015

Fat Friday, I Mean Fabulous

So who is on this same diet? It could happen right, pray away the pounds. Just make me feel better and say yes!
How about we make all of our gifts this year? How about all Star Wars gifts? Den and Anna would be overjoyed. Run over to Mad In Crafts and look at all of the Star Wars things you could make! I need to get gluing, well right after a nap.
So are you making all of your gifts this year or did you fight the crowds? Get anything good? Did you run off all of the extra weight from all that turkey?
Fabulous and Fat,
Sonya Ann


5 comments:

Janie Junebug said...

I'm an online shopper. No way would I go out to the stores.

Love,
Janie

Practical Parsimony said...

One day, I would like to make a full-sized Tardis for exbf. He would probably move into it.

Elephant's Child said...

I am making some of my gifts.
Boozy (very) Christmas cakes. The fruit gets soaked in rum and brandy before the cakes are cooked, and the cakes are 'watered' with rum and brandy each night afterwards.
The cake you have when you are having a drink...

Michelle said...

I shop online. No actual shopping participation for me! lol

Cheapchick said...

I love the luke/vader light switch. I know two of my stepsons would love that.