Monday, November 9, 2015

For You To Do

I guess I need to start concentrating on this a bit more. Instead of..................................
this. Guess which one I like more? No really, guess!
When sluggy was visiting, I saw this painting in a thrift store. It made me think of.................................
At-Ats. Some people see art, I see Star Wars. Which then made me think of.............................
my sweet MIL. She has talent. Look, I not only add to my To Do List,  I will add to other peoples too. So I think that I have come up with another Christmas gift. Well, a Christmas idea. She needs to get painting and quick!
This is the only actual gift that I have gotten as of late. Look, I was busy with Halloween.
Anywho, I got this for free from the Disney Movie Rewards Program.
And that's all I got for ya! So should I add things to your To Do List?
Scheming,
Sonya Ann


6 comments:

slugmama said...

So who is the Arches a la Star Wars painting going to be for?

My To-Do List runneth over so no thanks adding to it.....

Cheapchick said...

I shop via amazon. I know I am supposed to shop local but nothing I need/want is here at a reasonable price. I spend lots of money in this town on groceries/gas/renovations so don't feel guilty at all. Lots of time left!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I'm thinking Anna and Scott. I thought it would make for an awesome and cheap gift. It would probably be easier just to buy though.

Elephant's Child said...

My to do list is something I use to whip myself already. You can add things if you like - they won't get done either.
Yours, failing. Again.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I just read Elephant's Child's comment and can only add "ditto"

Frances said...

My to-do list is already created. Thank you very much. Jam making and bread making to commence soon.

Hubby said he has already gotten the grandkids' gift. I don't know what he got, but they always go crazy over stuff he gets. I guess he is just a little boy at heart and knows what the like.