Thursday, November 12, 2015

Halloween Garland

Since I'm trying not to spend anymore and save up for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I went out and bought clearance Halloween stuff. I make perfect sense. But isn't it the best time to buy it?!?!?! Perhaps, I'm just not willing to let go of my favorite time of the year.
I think the mask would work for something like this lovely guy. Maybe not as elaborate as this but since I have a year to work on it, maybe!
I'll make Halloween gifts and give them out at Christmas. I say this every year but never do it. Den would be the only one that would appreciate this. Maybe I could make one of these scary guys and put it over Anna's bed when she comes to visit. It might not work with the Christmas decorations but maybe if I put some garland around its neck, it would be passable.
There is a point to this post, it just takes a while. Check the clearance for next years costume for you or the kiddos. Hey 75% off Halloween decorations is better than Christmas clearance sales.
Creepy,
Sonya Ann

7 comments:

slugmama said...

Put a santa hat on him and a garland around his neck and Mr. Scary is all set to make Anna pee the bed for Christmas! lolz

You are truly a Halloween nut.....

Anne in the kitchen said...

Lights! White twinkle lights make everything Christmasy! I NEED that ghoul for my front porch!

Jenny Woolf said...

I was going to ask who your friend was....

Practical Parsimony said...

I wait for 90% off! It works for me. I did not even get out the Halloween stuff this year, but I could just decorate for Halloween and Christmas at once. You have the best ideas.

Cheapchick said...

I love the idea of a spare room ceiling monster year round - keeps unwanted guests away!

Elephant's Child said...

Can't wait to see what you do with him for Valentine's Day...

Janie Junebug said...

No one in my family would think the Halloween stuff for Christmas is funny--except me. I'm the only one with a sense of humor.

Love,
Janie