Saturday, December 12, 2015

Blogger Spotlight!!!!!!

Well, hello there!!!! I missed you and since you are here, you missed me! It's good all the way around!
So who is our favorite person for the day? It's Sluggy from DON'T READ THIS; IT'S BORING!!! Honestly, she isn't boring at all, she's more of a drunk and drunks are always fun. ;p
I love her posts about shopping at Rite-Aid. I think I took it harder than she did when Walgreens bought Rite-Aid. Read about her $.05 haul!  And don't forget to enter her giveaway!!!
Not a drunk,
Sonya Ann

1 comment:

We are: Clamco said...

I will always be sorry that Sluggy and I didn't meet up when I lived in PA. We could have had a lot of fun together. I've been lucky enough to have her visit me here in AL and then I got to see her again when I made a trip up north this past August. She and her hubby are great people and hopefully one day they'll move down here so we can meet up again.