Monday, December 7, 2015

Controlling Coupons

Tis the season to check your junk mail and your spam folder. So far this year, not including the free necklace, I have gotten $125 in coupons/gift cards. All of them were $10 off $10 and so on. I didn't have to spend a penny. So it's probably worth it to take a minute to open everything.
Tis the season to add cayenne pepper/pepper flakes to the tree water. A certain cat prefers the taste of tree flavored water over what is being served in his water dish.
Tis also the season to hang fly swatters from the tree in hopes of keeping this adorable idiot away from it. To be honest, I'm going to fail on 2 of the 3 that I posted. Opening the mail is the easy thing, controlling cats well, not so much.
Spicy water,
Sonya Ann

5 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Buddy would do the same if he could hence the fake tree. He regularly drinks the water that drains from the AC unit...this when I have both an indoor and outdoor fresh water dish for him. Cute but not too bright

MiserlyMac said...

Your cats are so photogenic, how cute!

slugmama said...

I ALWAYS open my junk mail because that's about all I get, except for bills.
I never get those good Coupons, the ones I get all require me to spend something. bleh.
I guess I just live in the wrong place......

Elephant's Child said...

Controlling cats? Cue hysterical laughter. They control me.
No coupons here. And very few bargains either.

Frances said...

Our cats don't drink tree water. We have a stand that makes it too hard to get to. But they DO love to nap on the tree skirt under the tree. They get miffed when we start piling gifts under there. LOL!