Monday, December 21, 2015

Glued Procrastinator

It's a slow news day in the Mott house. I forgot about this little gem though. We have a leg lamp night light and it was broken when I unpacked it. Den looked at me and said, "YOU USED ALL THE GLUE ON PURPOSE!" Hahaha, he has his moments. In case you forgot how funny that is, go here. My favorite part is known as the Skut Farkus affair. What is your favorite scene from Christmas Story? Or any Christmas movie? Let's be honest, we should all be doing something more constructive but instead we are procrastinating. So let's procrastinate with the best of them! What should you be doing right now? What are you really going to do?
Leggy,
Sonya Ann

7 comments:

Jane said...

I am procrastinating because I'm going out for coffee at 11am which is in two hours and I have no jobs that fit that length of time so why do anything??
My favourite Christmas movie part is the old, the one with Alistair Sim, and he wakes up near the end all happy because he has another chance to right past wrongs - hilarious!

Rachel said...

I should be folding laundry and getting breakfast dishes washed, but I don't wanna! So instead I am messing around online and reading blogs, looking at facebook, etc.

slugmama said...

You would like that scene best! There is no drinking in A Christmas Story so it would have to be the swearing scene. I bet your next fav scene is the tire changing scene....."Oh Fuuuuuuuuuuudge!!!"

I kind of like the Bumpus hounds scene. Reminds me of when we had a pack of dogs. lolz

Practical Parsimony said...

My favorite scene is the one where he swears and the furnace drowns him out. I still laugh aloud at that scene.

In "it's a Wonderful Life," I smile when the Jimmy Stewart talks to Bert and Ernie because I know those names were chosen from that movie for Sesame Street. There is no favorite scene from that movie because I love every bit of it.

Elephant's Child said...

I don't think I have ever seen a Christmas movie.
I am the mistress of Procrastination though.

Jill said...

I have a dear friend who LOVES The Christmas Story movie. I only saw it for the first time about 2 years ago and now I live fairly close to where it was originally filmed. :-) How ironic.... cute movie. I have always loved It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th street. Used to watch them when I was little and still do every year :-) Have a great Monday.

Blessings,
Jill

Frances said...

I am not procrastinating at all. Just looking forward to going back to work tomorrow after a 3 day weekend. NOT

My favorite Christmas movie is Miracle on 34th Street..the original. I love the scene where all the mailmen bring in bags of mail and pour it on the judge's desk. Ha!