Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015!!!

I guess its time to close out another year. I would like to think that I have spent this year growing as an individual and contemplating the future. I know at times that I have seemed arrogant and aloof.
But that was all a facade to cover up my true self-the window-licker.
I love you all and I'm so grateful that you have been my friend this year.

And this is the plan to start 2016!!!! I have alcohol plans for this evening! I bet you never would have guessed that.
Thank you for being my friend and caring enough about me to keep checking in on my madness. I can't wait to see what 2016 brings us all. I will venture a guess though-alcohol.
Have a great and safe night!
Not sober,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

MiserlyMac said...

Thanks for writing such a great blog! I truly enjoy reading every day and love the photos you share. Have a fun night and Happy New Year!!!

Rachel said...

Happy New Year to you too Sonya Ann! Love reading your blog and look forward to seeing what adventures you get into in 2016!

SAM said...

Thanks for sharing what you do, and making me feel better about my wine loving habit. 2015 was just sort of there for me-tough parts, and a few highlights, so I won't rave nor bemoan. I have an awful congestion thing going on and can't remember if alcohol counts or takes away from fluids in a cold? What's your advice?

Elephant's Child said...

Happy window licking...
And a great year to follow.

Practical Parsimony said...

Happy New Year!
You are such nut, a good nut!

We are: Clamco said...

A window licking cat. That's just too funny! Happy new year Sonya Ann!!

Michelle said...

Happy New Year!

Anne in the kitchen said...

Have a great night and a very Happy New Year!