Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hawk Diet

I think Jack Skellington would help me get in the Christmas spirit. We need one.
I've completely lost my damned mind. So not only am I trying to finish everything Christmas but I have also decided that I need to dejunk and reorganize everything in the house. Plus I'm trying to diet. Yes, I'm trying to lose weight during the holidays. I may have ADHD. Or a death wish. Den is telling me to back off.
Our little birdies are also on a diet. So how do you save on birdseed? You get a hawk. My birdies want nothing to do with our feeder now. I tried to get a better picture of the hawk but he wasn't having it. I told him to stay but he is quite disrespectful.
Did you know that shot glasses aren't just for making Sonya happy? They can also keep the saran wrap off your goodies.
And you are welcome for that ADHD post. I've got to run, I've got to diet or clean or stress or something. So do you ever lose your mind?
Doin' something,
Sonya Ann




7 comments:

slugmama said...

Stop that stressing, cleaning and dieting right NOW!
And go have an adult beverage in those nifty glasses I sent you instead. No one will know it's only 8 in the morning....unless you open the blinds.....

Cheapchick said...

Come to my house and clean - I keep telling you! Dieting over Christmas, just a new kind of carazy! No, seriously, I understand but it is way more painful in December to diet.

SAM said...

What gets done is what I'm doing this year. Also eating what I want but drinking herbal tea by the potfull so cleansing as I go. I have had some crazy Decembers but not this one.

Elephant's Child said...

Oh yes. My mind went out to lunch some time ago without me - and hasn't returned.

Practical Parsimony said...

I hate to break the news, but I usually lose weight over Christmas and New Years. I only eat goodies and never put anything healthy in my mouth. Then, the colon is in charge.

We are: Clamco said...

Cool hawk! We have owls in our neighborhood and some people are complaining that their cats have gone missing. We are, however, overrun with squirrels. They're everywhere. Maybe they're not as tasty?

Anne in the kitchen said...

We have a neighborhood hawk who does manage to score tasty chipmunk meals occasionally. Not enough to keep the chipmunk population down mind you, but at least it stems it a little bet.

BTW The week before Christmas is not the time for purging!