Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stylish Fat

This is so cute!!!!! I was going to ask for this for Christmas and then I saw this.......................
I swear the person that sets the price of things must be high at Ace. Even on sale, its way too much. I'm thinking a tomato cage and some Goodwill bulbs and I'll be happy. Oh and a few burned fingers from the hot glue gun.

Well, this never happens, I'm fashionable! Yeah, it shocked the shit out of me too. I bought the same yellow jacket from a bag sale. It ended up costing me $.33. Now if I could only master her look. If I tried that look, it would turn out more like the poop face.
I better watch my weight if I want to continue to wear my fierce jacket. It seems money is slipping away and in its place fat is showing up. Wish it was backwards.
Fiercely poohing,
Sonya Ann


8 comments:

slugmama said...

I don't know.....that bulb tree might be a steal at $60 as the tag says it's "shitterproof". Well at least that's what "I" read into their shorthand. lolz

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-HAHAHA I didn't even see that!!!

Jenny Woolf said...

An Audrey Hepburn/Cruella de Vil look about that jacket.

SAM said...

I find though everyone looks a bit more glam with sunglasses on. You just need to pretend everywhere has mood lighting if you keep them on indoors.

Cheapchick said...

Reminds me of last month went to Michaels - grab back thanksgiving arrangements were $2 with the original sticker tags at $99 and $159. There were two in one bag. I bought one bag, gave one to Mom and kept one. $2 is my kind of price. People who pay $159 are high! I love that jacket you bought by the way...same one you wore to Den's Christmas party? Looks great on you

Elephant's Child said...

No style here. And rather too much fat. Sigh.

Donna Freedman said...

Impossible to watch one's weight during the holiday treat season. That is, unless by "watching" you mean "watching the number on the scale go up."

I plan to have Christmas cookies for breakfast. Because "breakfast" is an anagram for "fat breaks," as in "let's take a break from all that oatmeal and eat peanut blossoms and butter spritz at 7 a.m."

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am so glad you have coined the term Stylish Fat. It is going to be my goto phrase when describing myself