Monday, January 11, 2016

Greasy Cards

I forgot to post about the cards that we made for the kids for Christmas. We made cards just because we had so much time before the holidays. Yeah, right.
I saved a daily planner that was a gift since the pictures were stunning(Thank you, Donna Freedman!)
And a package of Star Wars stickers and our lives were complete.
Well, we had to look up Huttesse to complete the card and a small part of our lives.
DJ didn't get that excited even with the money in it. Well sort of money, it was a note that I kept the cash for his expenses. Maybe that was the problem.
The kids didn't seem as excited as Den and I were about them.
Maybe it was the fact that Anna isn't fluent in Wookie. Or it could be that we were insulting her in a new language.
How could Scott not think this was the best gift EVER?
Maybe because it was in binary and he didn't understand it.
Maybe it was the alcohol that made Den and I think these were the best gifts ever.
And because my creative juices have been flowing lately, I made...............................
Homemade makeup remover! Two parts olive oil to one part coconut oil. It's great for your hands too.
Hmmmm, maybe next year I should make DJ and Scott makeup remover instead of cards. They would like that.
Ever So Creative,
Sonya Ann









5 comments:

slugmama said...

Raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh!!!

Anne in the kitchen said...

Huurh aaaaahnr huurh huurh !






Cheapchick said...

Coconut oil is supposed to be so good for your skin. I can't speak chewie but I agree with Sluggy :)

Elephant's Child said...

Foreign languages TOO???!!!
Is there any limit to your skills?

Janie Junebug said...

I would be happy if someone gave me such a card. They are cool.

Love,
Janie