Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Nothing To See Here





Really just move along! I've got nothing. This weekend was as boring as it gets. It was obscenely cold and we did very little.
Den finally got around to putting the plastic up on the windows. We both hoped that we wouldn't need it this year. But no, winter kicked it up a notch and the furnace barely shut off. It makes a huge difference when it is up and the house is now much warmer and the furnace gets a break. Ahhhh, the thought of new windows brings joy to my heart. The thought of paying for new windows brings pain to my pocketbook.
video
As soon as the plastic was up, shithead, I mean Sue, ran on the windows.  Thank goodness that cat doesn't have front claws. When people come over, he picks something and then "runs" on it until everyone laughs. He also watches you and then runs over and "touches" whatever you touch. Sometimes, he knocks it over just to see what you will do.

Welcome To Norway, Puny American Soldier // funny pictures - funny photos - funny images - funny pics - funny quotes - #lol #humor #funnypictures:
I read this this weekend and couldn't stop laughing. I told you it was boring here.
Did you have an exciting weekend?
Bored,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

McVal said...

lol! We Norskies are WICKED!!!!

It's so cold here too... I'm thinking about going and putting on a thicker sweater...

Anne in the kitchen said...

It is actually cold here too. After 8 months of shorts and flip flops I find being cold a little insulting!
Funny story! Thanks for sharing.

Janie Junebug said...

I'm of Norwegian ancestry. We are nasty bitches. I would like new windows. Some of my windows are the originals from 1940. The new windows in the additions to the house can't be opened. A lot of people in Florida never open their windows! That's ridiculous. We have so many beautiful days, and sleeping with the window open a bit during cool weather--that's heavenly.

Love,
Janie

Cheapchick said...

New windows do make a bit difference but cost so much bloody money - we did it on the first house we owned together. It seems a bitch to pay out for something that is warmer but doesn't make that much of a cosmetic difference.