Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wicked Wednesday

Why oh why didn't I find this before Christmas? I've not made love to a lumberjack, I'm not ruling it out if he looked like him though. Who am I kidding, it would be a GO!!!!
By the way, our tree tried to escape one year and the cops got involved. The kids and I thought that it was screaming funny, Den not at all since he was the one that wouldn't let the kid tie it to the top of the car because he didn't trust him. Can you guess who pointed that out?
Want that tree,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

SAM said...

I did once go on a date with a lumber jack, of sorts. His uncle owned a big tree farm and firewood business. He worked weekends and breaks from school. His whole wardrobe was flannel-smelled piney too. Those mayhem commercials are so funny.

slugmama said...

I'd have a go with Mr. Mayhem too!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I wish I had seen that at Christmas too! The mayhem ads are wonderful.

Janie Junebug said...

Wow! This makes me glad I don't buy Christmas trees.

Love,
Janie