Monday, February 29, 2016

Clean haPpINESs

I'm still Spring cleaning and making myself nuts. So nothing has changed around here.
This is a picture of part of the downstairs rec room.
I will put anything in the washing machine, dishwasher, or the tub to clean it. I took down the fake pine rope and wreath and washed it in the washing machine with dish soap on the gentle cycle. Then I left it in there until it was dry. Easy, easy!!!! Washing blinds in the tub is the way to go too. I kick the jets on for a few minutes and DONE! I'm a lazy sort of clean.

And if cleaning doesn't do it for you, maybe this will. I think I'll write this in our Christmas cards.
Do you have any cleaning tips? Do you say happiness with penis in it?
Unclean,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

slugmama said...

Only Dyslexics spell Happiness with penis....so that's your problem, huh? Lolz

Come clean my house.
I prefer to through out blinds rather than clean them.
Am I the laziest so and so there is or what?! ;-)

Cheapchick said...

Great idea for washing garland. You are definitely a gutter wench! (in mind at least)

Anne in the kitchen said...

I love your ideas, but I am just not as thrilled to clean as you are. I am kind of with Sluggy, I have a silk ficus stuck in a corner of the den (not enough light to grow anything real there but the rooms needs the green and the height of the fake tree) When it get scudzy and looks bad after wiping the leaves I just buy a new one. Looking at it just now says it's time to go shopping. Hope Michaels has them on sale.

Elephant's Child said...

Clean hint? Learn to ignore quite a lot.
Far too many men think that OUR happiness has a penis in it. I haven't (yet) found one in chocolate or wine.

McVal said...

lol! As soon as the weather is warm, I'm in all kinds of fits about cleaning, pitching and fixing things up. I ALMOST fixed the toilet last night until Robb said, NO. I wouldn't have found the right wrench anyway...

Out My window said...

I hate anything pinacolada flavored I call it penis colada. I am a thorough slob compared to you.

Jill said...

I have a tip.... come help your blog friend clean and pack, lol ;-) Hey it's worth a try...right??? Have an awesome day!

Blessings,
Jill

Jane said...

I'm a lazy kind of clean also though I prefer to think of it as "smart" cleaning!! Every piece of furniture has a "throw" on it so that when company comes (please call ahead) I can throw (hee hee) all the cat hair covered throws into the washing machine and my furniture looks clean!! For about 10 minutes!!