Monday, February 15, 2016

Clueless Key

This picture was a slight argument. Den said, "Everyone knows about this." I said, "I didn't." He said, "Well everyone but you knows this." I said, "I should blog about this." He said, "Why blog about something everyone knows?" I quickly arranged this for a photo shoot, snapped the picture as he was grabbing it(he wanted to replace the battery because it wasn't working). I'm surprised that his finger isn't it the picture.
Did you know that there is a key inside of your keyless remote? I had no idea. Lets say that you drop your keys in a puddle and it won't work. You don't have to call someone for a ride just look on the remote for a small button and press it. The part with the chain should release and you can use the key to open the door. The Toyota is the first car that we have ever had that is keyless. But that is sort of a lie, isn't it?
Did you know this? Was I really the only one?
Car smart,
Sonya Ann

9 comments:

SAM said...

I did not know that either. I assumed a spare would be needed. We don't have a keyless car, but now I know for future.

McVal said...

I did NOT know about this until recently when we discovered that the stupid fob wasn't working and we were trapped at Subway for more than an hour while I hit the button numerous times in attempts to open the stinking car from inside the restaurant. Only AFTER we finally got the car open and we got home, Robb told me about it. ...

Cheapchick said...

I didn't know this - tell Den that all your blogging friends are Bimbos :)

Anne in the kitchen said...

I didn't know it, but we drive cars until they die so none of our are young enough to be keyless anyway

Jane said...

Must be a guy thing - I had no idea - sort of an oxymoron isn't he? I mean it? Keyless remote?

Mama .bonnie said...

.........I didn't know about this either........but none of my cars are keyless. Does this make a difference?

Elephant's Child said...

Add me to the list of people who were clueless.
And now I am going to have to find the car keys and check.
Sorry Den you were WRONG.

spymay said...

I did not know. My mom has a keyless car and I bet she doesn't know either. Thank you for the information!

Sonya Ann said...

Mama .bonnie-Haven't seen you around these parts in a while! ;p Missed you.