Friday, February 26, 2016

Fabulous Friday


Sorry about that! I hope that you weren't eating!
This is called the brief safe. You stash your valuables in the crotch of a "dirty" pair of men's undies. It's brilliant and gross all rolled into one but I bet that it would work. They are for sale on Amazon for $12.99 but I'm betting that we could make our own. I have also heard of stashing your valuables in a diaper at the beach. Have any other ideas on how to keep your stuff safe on a trip? Stash everything in a tampon box?
Dirty valuables,
Sonya Ann

3 comments:

McVal said...

eeweee.... But if you're buying a dirty pair of undies, won't they smell funky too? Or do they just look funky?
Tampon box sounds good.

SAM said...

yeah but with the price of feminine products going up and up-the tampon box would get pinched. That picture is just gross.

Elephant's Child said...

It would stop me spending the money too. Eeeeeuw. And repeat.