Monday, February 8, 2016

Favorite Thing To Do-V.D. Edition

Ive decided that I'm going to help you. No, now don't say "oh shit!" Because that would be rude. Just hear me out.
I think we need to spice up Valetine's day. Its a bit too mushy for me.

So I think that we should write things like this in our cards to our honey. I'm pretty sure that this one will be added to Den's card.
I might save this one for a random text. I'm pretty sure that it will go to Den. ;p
Maybe?
This one is perfect because I can never remember how long we have been together. I can't remember our song. Den says we have a song, hell if I can ever remember it. I think he just makes shit up.
Anna says things like this to Scott. She is sooooooooooooo much like me. Well, except for the moving all over the country thing.
I will probably say this to Den. Or I might just smack him.
This seems like a man sort of poem.
Me likey!
See now don't you feel as if I have helped you. And if you don't have a special someone, write it out and give it to a random person like a cop. Yes, that would be great.
I have to say there are times when I really feel as if I am making a difference in this world. Go forth people and get laid.
Helped you,
Sonya Ann






3 comments:

slugmama said...

Don't even.......

Anne in the kitchen said...

I always knew you were a lot younger than me. This is confirmation!

Elephant's Child said...

Sigh.