Thursday, February 11, 2016

From Cake To Crap

I'm so easy. Yes. No. I mean, I love easy things to make.
I got this super yummy recipe from Living on a Dime. Make a yellow cake and then poke holes in it! I can do it!
Make two instant vanilla puddings. This is where I changed it up a bit, I used french vanilla and I went light on the milk. It calls for 4 cups of milk, I used 3.5 and even that was still a bit too much. Refrigerate until the pudding has set up.

Microwave a can of chocolate frosting and pour on top. Easy!! And yummy. Den has already asked me to make another.
And on a completely unrelated topic, I scared the crap out of myself getting into the van the other day. I don't know if I just didn't notice this before or things shifted but......................
Yup, a plastic snake was hanging out of the rafters. It was from my Halloween costume.  I really do jump all over the place, on my blog and in real life.
Slither,
Sonya Ann




5 comments:

Cheapchick said...

You were lucky no shotguns were handy...or you might be needing a new garage ceiling :)

Dawn- Blessed Beyond Measure said...

That cake looks and sounds delicious- and pretty easy to make! That's my kind of recipe! :)
I laughed out loud at the snake (after I let out a big gasp when I first saw the picture) because my son has a few things like that and I have freaked out thinking they were real (spiders, bugs, snakes, etc.) I remember one time beating a plastic spider "to death" before I realized it was a toy!
I'm glad for your sake that the snake wasn't real. :)

SAM said...

It had to be snakes. I would have been creeped out for days. The cake is like a Boston Cream pie almist Yum. Thats on the lake list for summer.

Anne in the kitchen said...

The cake looks great, the snake, not so much. I would have hurt myself trying to kill it before realizing it wan't real.

Janie Junebug said...

Please send cake. Can't hold out much longer. Put in little container around a St. Bernard's neck. Let him sniff my socks (socks that I've worn, of course). He will make his way through Florida's non-existent snow to rescue me.

Love,
Janie