Thursday, February 18, 2016

Grimm's Bottle

One thing always leads to another in this house. I'm not good with scary movies or anything scary, really. I don't go to haunted houses. Which is a bit odd because we decorate for Halloween and its our favorite holiday. Maybe I don't find our stuff scary. I don't know but as I have said before I have some issues.
All that said, I really, really wanted to watch the new series, Grimm. I had heard it was really good but there was that scary thing. So I had a talk with Anna and she suggested...................................................................
Alcohol. Anna isn't good with scary things either. She said if I were to get drunk enough it wouldn't bother me. Maybe, we shouldn't give advise.
At that same time, I decided that we needed to drink down our stash instead of buying more liquor. So I gathered everything and instead of spin the bottle kissing style, we played spin the bottle drunk style.
And Sangria was our drink of the evening. We decided not to mix and just have that. And trust me it wasn't enough to get either of us drunk or take the edge off my fear. But I knew that I would puke if I drank say Sangria and Cow Pie.
And this is what we do in our spare time. Maybe it was a bad idea that the kids left, they were the ones keeping us in check. No, it was DJ keeping us in check. Anna is as bad as we are.
Now, you have a new game to play at night. Spin the bottle!!!
Helpful,
Sonya Ann




8 comments:

slugmama said...

Well I'm glad to see my 2 frozen adult slurpees are still there and waiting for me to come back! lolz

Cheapchick said...

Alcohol is so bloody expensive here we have no alcohol cupboard and only buy as needed :) I loved Grimm the movie but haven't seen the series at all.

Jane said...

HAHA love it! Kazi is a chip off the old block too. She has started taking a LOT of baths lately and I thought, gee, that's great, she's learning how to relax. Until she told me she can't take a bath without wine! Just another drinking excuse...like fear!! I just keep a cushion in front of my face when watching anything scary!

Wendy @ The contented Cavern said...

Ok Sangria I know but what's cow pie? I love Grimm.

Elephant's Child said...

Mmmmmm sangria.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I tried to watch Grimm but couldn't get into it. Now I know I should have played Spin the Bottle first.

Michelle said...

Don't know how you had any Sangria left in that bottle from the first time! lol I would have drank all of it in one night!

Sonya Ann said...

Wendy @ The contented Cavern-Cow pie is a blend of chocolate, caramel, and vanilla dessert liqueur.