Sunday, February 28, 2016

Makin' It And Savin' It Sunday

This is the most important thing that you will do today, you have to read 100 Birthday Freebies! over at the Penny Hoarder! We are going to have to come up with a plan, oh and you can't go to work on your birthday! You deserve the day off! Sign up for as many freebies as you can and then plan out the optimal route to snag as many freebies as possible. THIS IS A MUST PEOPLE!
See I told you this was the most important thing you will do today, to hell with feeding the people you live with.
Do you sign up for freebies?  Do you say to hell with the people you live with?
Free bird,
Sonya Ann

2 comments:

slugmama said...

Ok, but if you join all those clubs, etc. you'll have to eat approx. 74 dinners, 82 dessserts on your birthday.
I can't afford all that caloric intake in one day unless I don't eat 9 months of the year.
Hmmmm, the birthday freebie diet. lol

Elephant's Child said...

I wish I did say to hell with the people I live with more often. Perhaps I will make that my birthday freebie next year.