Sunday, February 21, 2016

Makin' It And Savin' It Sunday

Sometimes I feel as if I really have our finances under control and other times, well, I wonder who it was that left me in charge of myself. I read an article at the Penny Hoarder, "Are you blowing your budget with these 5 common mistakes? Here's how to fix them." I was shocked because I failed on the first one! I really knuckle down hard. I did good on the 4th and 5th one. See it pays to always read everything that you can on budgeting even when you think you know it all. I like when I find something new to think about.
Not all knowing,
Sonya Ann

3 comments:

Jane said...

I learned long ago, the hard way of course, to overestimate my bills which creates that much needed "wiggle room" throughout the month.

Michelle said...

We do okay around here, not perfect but the hubs is so tight he squeaks when he walks. Serves its purpose.

Elephant's Child said...

Your registration costs are MUCH smaller than ours. Car registration and taxes doesn't give much change from a thousand now.
And I always overestimate bills. It works. I get pleasant surprises not shocks.