Saturday, February 13, 2016

Our 2016 Mission

I'm getting a bit bored with these posts. Maybe if I was accomplishing things faster, it would be more interesting to me. I think after this week, I will change my Saturday post. I may link to some of my favorite bloggers and one of their posts that I like. What do ya think?
So what did I accomplish this week, I didn't lose any weight but I'm not gaining either so its in the meh category. Still haven't got our butts to the post office to deal with the passports. Bad Dennis, I mean bad us. But to be fair to me, Den isn't being real helpful on this one. I have been Spring cleaning with the best of them. This is what is eating up a chunk of my time. The grocery deals around here seem to be picking up. I stopped couponing months ago because it wasn't worth the ink or the time. It was really bad for a while. Now, I'm actually running some deals and it is helping get my grocery bill down. Even retail stores are sending out coupons again!! So I think that I'm going to try and get a few Christmas presents for cheap or free. Or maybe I'll get myself a little something. I'll keep you posted. And I'm still working on both books 4 days a week, blogging and managing to feed Den.
Did you accomplish any goals this week? Did you manage to just barely function?
Slow Accomplisher,
Sonya Ann

5 comments:

slugmama said...

My accomplishment for the week.....I am still alive. As are anybody I was around this week. lol

It's too damned cold here to do anything. I just want to stay in bed and blow my nose. bleh.
Ok, I am determined to finish the federal taxes today! Wish me luck....

Anne in the kitchen said...

I got plenty of nothing done this wee, but I did binge The Fall plate at night. (Which is the only time the tv is mine alone).

SAM said...

Not a great week diet wise, but I think I can say 1 pound down. Organization is even worse than previous weeks. We had to turn around and go back home this week because DD forgot her bra. How do you forget your bra, i ask? Well it;s a special one she wears for dance, was her response. So of course I;m wondering then why it isn't with the rest of her stuff? Like mother like daughter.

Cheapchick said...

I did good diet wise for 3 days and then lost my mind yesterday lol. Not much accomplished other than work this week. I am way over 1/2 my grocery budget and not near enough the 1/2 way mark in the month.

Elephant's Child said...

slugmama's accomplishments are mine. I am not sure that they are a good thing. I am tired of the struggele and very, very tired of some of the people.