Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wicked Wednesday

This was Den's favorite Super Bowl commercial. Gee, go figure. He kept going on about it. He said that it is every Dad's job to be like this. I have to say though that I have seen quite a few Dad's change when boys talked to their daughters. By chance, Den was chopping something for dinner a long time ago and the neighbor boy came over to talk to Anna, Den answered the door holding a butcher's knife. The kid said, "Wow, scary." Den said every Dad knows what "those boys" are thinking. I called him a hypocrite. He said, he is fine with that title.
No knife,
Sonya Ann

3 comments:

Treaders said...

That's great! I don't have girls but I can imagine it. Sexy dad too!

McVal said...

lol!!! Robb would so do that!

Did I ever tell you about the date for my best friend that her mom made me tail them to make sure he wasn't a serial killer?

Elephant's Child said...

Smile. At least both of them knew he cares.