Monday, March 21, 2016

Herpes Shoes

I lub my friends. I really do. My bestie had a friend that was getting rid of Coach flip-flops and got them for me.
I had Ugg boots that Anna didn't want(she got them at the second hand store) and gave them to me. I wasn't real jazzed about them either so I gave them to my bestie and she gave them to her daughter.
Our shoes haven't seen a lot of miles but they have seen many closets!
Now I just need to start pestering all of my friends to save their 2 liter pop bottles. We don't drink pop so I need to find people that do!
This looks like too much fun. I think we are going to have to make this happen. Even Den was excited about it. Well, that might be a stretch. He sort of grunted and went on with his life. But I am sure when I have him attach them to the side of the garage, he will be overjoyed.
And this has nothing to do with anything. It just made me laugh REALLY hard. Anna loves the Golden Girls and so does my MIL. Maybe I will get them each one for Christmas. Ummm, the Golden Girls series not herpes.
Grunting,
Sonya Ann


4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I tried to do the bottle vertical gardening one year and failed miserably. I guess you have to tend to plants whether they are vertical or in the ground huh?

Elephant's Child said...

Sigh. You always find things which make me feel guilty/lazy/boring (or all three) because I haven't tried them. And probably won't.

Jane said...

Yeah, I think herpes is more a New Year's gift lol! Nice snag on the Coach sandals!!

Cheapchick said...

Nice sandals! I drink pear alcoholic cider from two litre bottles.....maybe I should try this? Maybe you should see what kind of liquor comes in those? You could drink your way to a garden!