Thursday, March 24, 2016

Mo Eyes

I'm making a prediction, this is going to be the next big thing. It's called MoYou. It's nail stamping. My MIL saw these while she was on vacation and bought one for me.
And I'm not getting one cent for this review. Damn it.
You paint with nail polish a design on your wheel. Scrape off the excess and then press/roll your rubbed stamper over it and it picks up the polish.
You then roll the polish onto your nail with the stamper. It took me a few tried to get it right but I have to say it was pretty cool. I think this would be a great gift for a teenager.
Why does my thumb look all wrinkly? Like my comforter in the background? I thought the design looked like a bunch of eyes. Den thought the design looked like a bunch of vaginas. I'm so glad I'm not a male.
Hmmmm, from nail polish to vaginas-you get it all here folks. I'm really tempted to title this post Vagina Paint. Would you like that on your blog roll?
Just help me,
Sonya Ann

3 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I just think I am out of the demo for that kind of nail painting. I can barely get polish on my nails for a special occasion. I know there is no way I could ever do some pattern transfer.

I would love to see the title Vagina Paint on the blogroll. Especially is I saw it right at coffee sipping time so I could quell a oncoming spew.
Just thinking about it makes me laugh.

McVal said...

lol! I did NOT need that title on my roll!!! thank you very much!

Cool nail stencils!
I just bought some spray on nail polish for the girls. Apparently you spray your nails and ends of fingers. When it dries, you just wash your hands and the polish peels off your skin but not your nails. I'll review it when it finally gets here.

Elephant's Child said...

Nail polish? Count me as a fail. IF (and it is a bit if) I put some on, I chip it off faster than the speed of light. I can admire other people's artistry, but it is not for me.