Saturday, March 19, 2016

Our 2016 Mission and My Favorite Person

YAY, what did I accomplish lately? Bahahahaha! I have put a ton of miles on the van and Den's car. Ok, I'm not going to beat myself up on this one. There was no way that I was going to be able to get much done with everything that is/was going on. I managed to wash a few walls and Spring clean a few things. Doing a bit here and there helps rather than tearing a room apart and exhausting myself. So is that cleaning enlightenment or old age? I've managed to get the grocery/gas bill down a bit. The liquor bill is holding steady, phew. Prices are dropping here and there are a few more deals than normal so my stash is growing. Plus my MIL took us to Costco and I loaded up on knock-off Aleve, Zyrtec, antacids, sleeping pills. I did my research before and knew it was the cheapest I could get it, it should save us about $200 a year. I'm also trying to sort a slight mess with my publisher over my book. The advertising dept thought that I was ducking them. But the book is supposed to be hard cover and a cheaper paperback along with the ebooks and stupid expensive normal paperback. I haven't been contacted about the hardcover and the cheaper paperback(cuz its not done yet!). And then there was a contract argument. Double sigh. But in the end, I realized that it will sort itself or it won't. This is kind of normal stuff so I'm handling fairly well. Hmmmmmm, I did get more than I thought done. Well Hell Sonya-great fucking job.
And my favorite person is Buddy! Hahahaha, I think we all love this dog and his owner, Cheapchick!! Pop over and see what she is up to!!!
Have an awesome weekend!!!
Love ya,
Sonya Ann

3 comments:

Treaders said...

I think you are getting an awful lot done - all things considered. And well done on cutting your grocery bill and maintaining the booze bill steady - I mean, somebody's gotta do it or the economy would just tank. What is your book about? Can't believe I'm in the company of a distinguished author. Anna

Cheapchick said...

So sweet of you!! Buddy and I love you back! I just wished we lived closer or I would come help you spring clean and get your booze stash down a wee bit :)

Elephant's Child said...

Accomplishment? A foreign language... To me anyway. Well done you.