Saturday, March 26, 2016

Our 2016 Mission And My Favorite Person!!!!

Didn't I say this would happen? Yup, I said I would fizzle after a few months. I mean I could post about easy things that I have gotten done, like say, bathing and peeing. But I'm pretty sure that is on everyone's to do list. I did manage to Spring Clean quite a bit more. Yeah and that's on the yuck side of life too. The only good thing is I'm on the kitchen which means I have the upstairs done and the downstairs is good enough. There is only so much I can do with our crap laundry room. Oh wait and I paid bills. I bore me.
Here, maybe a cute picture will distract you from my lack of accomplishments. They decided to sort of be friends. It was nice having a dog around for a while but I have to say that it was a refresher course on dogs. I think Den and I will stay dog free for a while. I forgot how tied down you were with a dog. Cats could careless really if you are there or not just as long as there is food. Hmmmm, I'm more like a cat than I realized.
And my person of the day is Treaders from Random Thoughts. Honest to goodness, this is one of the craziest stories EVER! I would have ran and then sobbed and hid from the world and then died of embarrassment. At times, I have believed that I am the only person that terrible and extremely rare things happened too. Not so. Honestly, I would have crawled in a hole but then again, they might have been hiding there too.
Camo,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Treaders said...

Hey thanks for the mention. Luckily my dear old mom (the victim of this story) is 94 years old and probably can't even remember that I went to visit her last month, so I guess she won't mind you guys reading about her embarrassment. But then, we've all got those kinds of stories haven't we - well I know I have. Anna

Elephant's Child said...

Oh dear. And I thought that squatting on a thistle in the dark was bad...

SAM said...

I had to over and check her blog out. What a couple stories.

Cheapchick said...

Dogs ARE high maintenance but way more affectionate than cats. I was always a cat person...until Buddy. Happy Easter! Now I've got to go put my hand up the turkeys butt - yay for the Easter cook :)