Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Screwed Margarita



Ahhhhh, it was a good weekend! My inlaws came over Friday night for corned beef and cabbage and somehow we mixed an Irish holiday with a little bit of a Mexican holiday and added margaritas to the meal. No one minded especially me.

We also played CLR. Its fun and I won money so go Irish/Mexican drunk Sonya. No, not really on the Irish/Mexican part.

Saturday morning, I staged my normal Spring rebellion and planted "flowers." I really can't wait for warm weather.

Den got to do battle with the damned beam again. Yes, those are 10 inch screws. I thought they were 8 inches, he assured me they were 10.

I can't wait to see if they went through the roof and shingles. I don't know why that pic wanted to lean left. But every time that I moved it, it jumped to the top or erased itself. It can lean left all it wants.;p

And back to normal! Any guessed on how long it will hold this time?
 Sunday was a pretty laid back day. I got my buddy, Ozzie back. He will be spending the week with us seeing as his owners are in FL again. LUCKY!!!!
The cat isn't that pleased.
Anything new with you? How's your beam? Have you ever used a 10 inch screw?
Behave,
Sonya Ann

5 comments:

slugmama said...

I haven't found your inner Irish but I did find a Scottish ancestor so far. You are so English/European white on both sides, even worse than me! lolz

Elephant's Child said...

Love your bloomers. As I currently wrestle with the weed pit I like to think of as the garden it makes a heap of sense.
And you are welcome to the heat. All of it.

rivulet said...

The look on your kitty's face says it all!
:)

My cat felt the same way about our dogs (that she lived with for 8 years, haha)

Anne in the kitchen said...

I love the flowers. I am going to make a few out of soda bottles (Pinterest find) when I get back from NYC. Things are blooming naturally here but we are still a few weeks from our safe planting date for bedding plants and I am ready for some vibrant color. Well, except for the fuchsia petunias which somehow overwintered and are currently blooming. Go figure!

Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas said...

You are a funny one still! Nice to see your blog in full force (regular posting). Keep up the good work. : )