Monday, April 25, 2016

Laundry Punch

I'm either excited for our trip, an over-planner, or I enjoy making a mess. I like to try out my outfits before we go on vacation to check that they still fit and look alright. And since I was on a roll, I pulled everything else out and sorted what would work. My memory is shot so I snapped a quick picture so I would remember what I was going to take when I had to pack. We still only use a carry-on so I can't bring much but that is alright since it is WARM there!!! Yay, warm.
Maybe I just like making extra laundry. I do secretly like doing laundry. Well, when it is just the two of us, it isn't a chore. DJ changes more than a girl so its not such a treat when he is home.

When we get back from Vegas, the next day is Greek Easter and then I have to get DJ from Ball State a couple of days later. I have the feeling that we are going to be looking a bit worn by the time we are done.
Excited,
Sonya Ann

3 comments:

slugmama said...

Oh honey....I got your worn look here already! Stress will do that to you.
yaaaay

Cheapchick said...

OK this is the trip where you win big...or just get loaded and don't get arrested, one or the other hopefully. Have fun!

Janie Junebug said...

Vacation? What is this thing called vacation? We're supposed to get up to ninety by the end of the week. I hope I can go swimming soon. Have fun!

Love,
Janie