Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Naked Turtles

I think that February was actually warmer than April here. It's nice to see things in bloom but its a little discouraging to see the snow. Oh well, give it a month and we won't have to think about snow anymore.
The chives and oregano could thrive without air. I'm thinking I'm going to have to cut them back soon.
This weekend was utterly boring. Well except for the furnace deciding that it didn't want to work on Friday. Den got in there with some sand paper and the vacuum and we were up and running again.
Back in March, I poked a few seeds that I had gathered into these containers hoping for some free plants.
Yup, I have a few plants coming up!!! Go lazy Sonya!!! Or perhaps I'm cheering on weeds. Only time shall tell.
Saturday, I made more lotion. I use quite a bit of it. I'm slick as snot sometimes. I also managed not to spill it.
Saturday night, Scott came over for dinner and a jam session. They sound really good until the scotch kicks in. LOL
Sunday, we sat around and did nothing really. I poked around on the internet and then forwarded things to people. I think Den needs a turtle costume.
This one was well received.
Ahhhhh, the good old days of Jackass. It's a toss-up really about who is sexier.
What did you do this weekend? Did you grow something? Did you take naked pictures?
No turtle costume,
Sonya Ann







5 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Wow, I had a weekend free of turtle costumes, nekkid pics, and I grew nothing. I bought some herbs to plant later, does that count at all?

Michelle said...

Didn't take naked pics, no turtle costumes, and I didn't grow anything.....I could seriously use that sweatshirt! lol

Elephant's Child said...

No bare pictures. No turtle costumes. And I ripped things out rather than planting them. I do lead a dull life.

Jane said...

Wow, you can (Den I mean) fix a furnace with sandpaper?? Who knew?? I had a pretty dull weekend too but I'm pretty sure I grew my hips a bit larger!

McVal said...

Chances are that's poison ivy... and I vote NO to turtle costumes...

Now if it were a Captain America costume... That would totally be ok.