Saturday, April 23, 2016

Our 2016 Mission And my Favorite Person!!!

And here we are again! Time to fess up about what I got done this week. Not much! I felt as if I was a bit behind this week. Last weekend was a great weekend with family but it seemed to mess up my schedule. I'm still writing and blogging and editing some old code that some piece of crap hacked. The next few weeks are going to be more of the same I think. DJ will be home soon and that always messes me up for a couple of weeks. Love him but he is messy and needs food way more than Den and I do. I've been going through the bills too. We still operate on a pretty bare budget but the car insurance seems high. We have been with them for a few years and I think they are taking advantage of our loyalty. Switching is a frustrating job especially the home owners. We also are trying to figure out if we are on the high end of property taxes and how to get it lowered. So there is plenty on my plate, I'm just chewing slowly.
And my favorite person is Jill from Blessings of a Stay at Home Mom!!!! They moved and she posted so much about the new house. Stop over and see her new house!!!
Busy maybe,
Sonya Ann

7 comments:

SAM said...

We are not looking forward to adding another car and driver cost to our car insurance next year. I keep saying to myself that it will be worth me getting that time back. While a pain to change, a good threat to change armed with comparison costs from other companies, might be worth it to them in reducing your insurance costs.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I hate dealing with insurance and cable companies! There seems to be a never ending list of added expenses. Good luck!

slugmama said...

That house is 4 THOUSAND square feet!!! Who needs a house that big? I certainly wouldn't want to be the one cleaning it....heck, I can barely get my house presentable when I have to. lolz

We are: Clamco said...

Wow, it looks like Jill and her family have their own little slice of heaven.

Jenny Woolf said...

Yes, loyalty is a dirty word to insurance companies I think!

Lachelle Muse said...

You know, it really is difficult to be a stay at home mom. The exact things I do during the day can't be described as hard, but things begin to pile up and become stressful.It amkes you realize that 24 hours a day isn't enough. (I had to switch my car insurance, not too long ago. It was a NIGHTMARE!)

Lachelle Muse @ Ernstam

Joshua Duncan said...

It can take some time to compare insurance rates. If your son does not have access to your car, then make sure that he is not listed as a driver. Some companies give discounts if you belong to certain groups or are employed by certain companies, so be sure to check that out. Go over your optional insurance coverage.