Sunday, May 8, 2016

Blogger Break

I hope that all the love Moms out there are having a wonderful Mother's day. Things are over the top crazy here. I went to pick up DJ from Ball State and my MIL ended up in the hospital. It started as bronchitis and she went down hill from there. Pretty much everything bottomed out. She is stable and I hope on an upward swing. Anna flew in to see her. Yes, it was that bad. So I will be doing what I can to help and trying to get DJ's crap out of the way. You know its bad when I sling all of his college crap in the kitchen and leave it. Den asked what I wanted to do with all of it and I said, its not even a priority just leave it.
I'll get back into the swing of life in a few days, I hope.
Love to all of you and hug your mom or special lady in your life extra hard.
Sonya Ann

11 comments:

Treaders said...

Sending you all my best wishes - and particularly MIL for a speedy recovery. Anna

Elephant's Child said...

Hugs.
Sending oceans of caring to you and your family.

Cheapchick said...

Hugs! I hope your Mother-in-law heals up quickly, very stressful for you all.

McVal said...

Oh no! I'm praying for her today. I hope all gets better soon!

Rachel said...

Sending prayers of healing for your MIL. And hugs to you!

Anne in the kitchen said...

Sending my best wishes for her full recovery!

Jill said...

Praying for your mother in law! Hope she feels better soon. Have a great week

Blessings,
jill

SAM said...

Good thoughts to all your family. Don't overdue your efforts though-Den needs you and everything else can just wait its turn.

Wendy @ The contented Cavern said...

Sending positive thoughts to you and yours x

slugmama said...

Yikes woman! Get Donna well asap!!

Jane said...

I hope MIL is improving now!! And also hope someone (other than you) has sorted out DJ and all his stuff! Take it easy!