Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thick Bugs

Quick tip! Do you have old nail polish that is too thick? Don't throw it out just add a few drops of nail polish remover and voila its as good as new.
Did you spy the paper towels in the back? I'm a cleaner, what can I say!
I think I would need more than a roll of paper towels to clean this room. LOL! This is a bathroom decorated for Halloween! I love it. I think I'm going to have to collect rubber cockroaches. This would freak Anna out. I may need to do this when she comes for a visit no matter what time of year it is. Yeah, it looks like she will be staying in Denver for a while longer. She is happy about it and she is right we probably would have killed each other if we lived together again.
Bugged mom,
Sonya Ann

5 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Oh boy, I can tell you don't live in the South. We have those gigantic cockroaches outside and occasionally they fly into the house at night. (Which is why I scream "Shut the door!" every time anyone leaves it open at night.

rivulet said...

That would be a great prank too! I am not one for pranking people but I'm itching to do this in my son's room sometime now. He'd probably panic and then think it was hilarious.

Elephant's Child said...

A friend called cockroaches Neville. She said there were so many of them, and they saw everything in her house and life that it seemed rude not to be on first name terms with them...

Michelle said...

GAH! That cockroach room is too gross!

SAM said...

Spiders don't bother me, but large bugs sure creep me out.