Monday, May 23, 2016

Vegas Addiction!

I picked up a terrible addiction while in Vegas. No, not hookers and cocaine. I'm not saying that it can't happen, I'm just saying that it didn't happen this time. Wait, where was I? Oh yes, my addiction. My dairy allergy cuts back on so much yummy stuff in my life. I miss the days where I had a splash of milk in my coffee. Den ordered me an iced soy coffee while in Vegas. I, of course, made a face and then retracted the statement once I tasted it. It didn't taste fake at all. It was yummy. But at close to $5 a drink, I won't be getting them often. So I made a knock-off of sorts.
1 cup super strong coffee
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 cup of Soy milk
10ish ice cubes
Add the sugar to the hot coffee and then pour the coffee and sugar over the iced soy milk. Then thank me!
Do you make knock off drinks? Do you get hookers and cocaine?
Addict,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

You can save the cocaine/hooker addiction for your next trip to Vegas.

I make a knock off Starbucks caramel macchiatos using almond milk. It is not exactly the same but it is close enough for me
Also sonic's sugar free limeade. Again not exactly the same but close enough for me.


slugmama said...

And what's so bad about hookers and cocaine?

Cheapchick said...

I am way too cheap to pay $5 a bevy. I always make different drinks at home, have about 20 kinds of tea, hot chocolate. Not a big coffee drinker though

Elephant's Child said...

Way too cheap to pay that much for a drink without alcohol in it. Too cheap to pay that much for any drink some days...