Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cool Maters

This is a picture of the inside of our nasty cooler. I was at the point where I wanted to pitch it. I remember Anna standing on it when she was about 2(she's 24 now). It's old, smelly and ever so dirty. I scrubbed, sprayed, and cussed.
Then I grabbed the magic eraser and about 45 seconds later, it was like night and day. I sprayed it out with vinegar and I no longer felt the urge to buy a new cooler. PHEW, we can't have me buying things!
And I've got the beginnings of tomatoes. Yeah, I'm rocking' the frugal and gardening thing.
My time,
Sonya Ann

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love magic erasers! Now if they would just get rid of these darn fruit flies that have decided to invade my kitchen....

SAM said...

Victory! I am always pleased with myself when I salvage something. I get very lazy an dit is easy to just replace, so I consider your salvage to almost new a terrific win.

Cheapchick said...

Your tomatoes are growing!! Magic erasers rock, so does plain old comet. I use that shit on everything that is really nasty.

Practical Parsimony said...

I salvaged a cooler I lent a friend. I had used it once.I wretched when I smelled it. She promised to return it because I needed it in a week. A month later, I had to go get it. I will never relent when someone is begging in front of friends again. I love Magic Eraser.

Oh, I had only used the cooler one time!

Elephant's Child said...

Magic eraser? Don't know that one - but need it for my memories. And a few things round the home.