Friday, June 17, 2016

Fabulous Friday

This perfect idea for wrapping presents comes from The House That Lars Built!!! I mean really have you ever seen a cuter way to wrap a gift.!
But wait, there is more!!! Just pay for shipping and we will double your order! Run over to Oh Happy Day and you can get directions to print and make a watermelon box!!!!
Really, who would care about the present if you got a gift in an adorable box like that. Wait, we all could save a ton of cash if we gave out empty boxes. Do you think anyone would notice?
Crafting,
Sonya Ann



5 comments:

SAM said...

Shame on me, I'm a bag buyer and reuser, but they are awfully cute.

Practical Parsimony said...

The beauty of this is, besides not paying for a box, is that an inexpensive gift would looks bigger and better in the box, sort of like two gifts in one.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I think those are adorable and I would love someone to make me one, but I would never take the time to do it. Several years ago I took all my snippets of fabric and made gift bags in assorted sizes. I use those as wrapping most f the time. I tend to hoard and reuse satin ribbon so I have it in multi colors and multi widths. All my family knows to give me back the ribbon. I don't care what they do with the bags though most return them too.

Jill said...

These are so adorable!!! Too cute to open, lol. I have friends that refuse to use wrapping for their gifts, just give it in a bag. lol
Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Jill

Elephant's Child said...

They look lovely. And beyond me.