Friday, June 24, 2016

Fabulous Friday!!!!

I miss Anna. Anna loved to do crafts with me. Maybe that is why I always post about my Pinterest finds, I'm longing for some Anna time. And then she gets here and we start fighting and she invites everyone she has ever met over to drink our beer and eat all the food in the house. Maybe I should just craft alone. LOL. No, I do miss her.
Anywho, This adorable Fairy lantern is from Plaid Pallette. They use tea lights in the lanterns but I'm thinking solar lights. So many crafts, so little time with Anna..
Happy weekend,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

slugmama said...

Be careful what you wish for..........LOLOLOL

Practical Parsimony said...

These are so cute.

Anne in the kitchen said...

Since I birthed only guys the best I could hope for on craft day was an eye roll,

The lanterns are truly adorable and would look fantastic at the lake place, especially with solar lights. Mom is going with us this weekend, I wonder if I could get her interested in making some of these? Fingers crossed!

Oh yeah! Pay attention to what Sluggy said!

Jill said...

Similar fairy lanterns are on my list with Kathleen that we will be doing soon! They are so cool, thanks for sharing I like the cut outs for these. Enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Jill