Sunday, June 19, 2016

Makin' It And Savin' It Sunday

I'm here, you're here, its a good day!!! Happy Sunday! And do I have a Sunday project for you! You must go through all of your old coin jars, wallets, kid's piggy banks, sofas, car ash trays and start looking for a magical quarter. Run, run, run over to Penny Hoarder, read the article on the amazing coin and start LOOKING!!
And to think, I have been collecting wheat pennies for NOTHING!!!! Have you ever made money off of a rare coin? Me, nope! But I would love to hear your stories!
Non-numismatist,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

SAM said...

I don't think I have a strong enough magnifying glass.

Practical Parsimony said...

When I was a child, I collected Indian head nickels and buffalo nickels. Now, I do a cursory check for pennies and quarters. I have standing Liberty dimes.

Elephant's Child said...

Sigh. Money gets spent here. Without a close examination.

Janie Junebug said...

Early in my dead marriage, the price of silver went up spectacularly before dropping just as spectacularly. We didn't have rare coins, but we did sell some of our real silver dollars and half dollars and made a nice profit. We didn't sell all of them, but somehow they disappeared before the divorce. I do have a buffalo nickel and a few other interesting coins.

Love,
Janie