Monday, June 6, 2016

Mental Sack

I have a plan for us! We are going into business and we are all going to be rich. You in?
It will be called The Puck Sack! It's revolutionary, I tell ya.
You just put all of your chlorine tabs in an old nylon and place it in the skimmer pot of your pool. That way when the basket is full of leaves and junk, you don't have to pick through the leaves to get to your tabs. You just pull your Sack out and voila, you are clean!!!
This is a million dollar idea. Or it is just an easy tip for your pool. Yeah, maybe that is it.
Sometimes, I wonder if maybe I don't have any friends and perhaps everyone that I talk to is just a part of my multiple personality disorder. Have you ever thought that you were one of the voices in my head?
Big Plans,
Sonya Ann




6 comments:

slugmama said...

But my dear, I AM one of the voices in your head......as you are in mine. ;-)

Anne in the kitchen said...

I really need to have my glasses on when I read things. I kept wondering why you wanted a puke sack in the skimmer. Then I read about the chlorine tabs and it made sense.

Practical Parsimony said...

I would never admit having voices in my head.

McVal said...

lol! I saw puke sack too and wasn't fazed... But actually impressed! If I was going to have puke in the pool, it might as well be in a bag.

SAM said...

I read puke sack ad well and thought some intetesting morning after night before trick was coming.

Elephant's Child said...

I can think of much worse heads to be a voice in.