Saturday, June 18, 2016

Our 2016 Mission And Our Favorite Person!!!

Well, well, well, here we are. It's Saturday again. Yay! Who's hungover? LOL
This was the week of cancellations for me. I made a doctors appointment and 2 Orkin appointments only to have all cancelled. The Orkin appointment, I sat for hours waiting for them and they never called or showed up. Whatever. I rescheduled them so they will have plenty of opportunities to cancel. Ever hit  a patch in your life where it seems everything you do just can't go smoothly. Don't even ask about the pool! It's been a month and it is still cloudy. Fucking yay man.
We overspent on everything. EVERYTHING! Oh well, between all the dentist appointments, doctor appointments and the pool, it was bound to happen. And I forgot about the brakes on my van. Yuck.
The good news is I looked over mortgage and we have about 7ish years left. We took out a 30 year loan(so the payments were low in case Den ever lost his job) but we paid a higher payment(roughly the payment if we had taken out a 15 loan) plus we pay every other week. The bad thing is we will have been here 30 years by the time we get it paid off. We refinanced a couple times. Dumb us. 
So to sum up the week, lots of redos. Hopefully, everything will smooth out and we can stop spending money and start checking things off the to do list. Or is it called the redo list? I have the feeling though that it is about to get worse. I have more appointments scheduled. Being a girl sucks.
And my favorite person for the day is Vintage Vixen. She is amazing. I could spend hours going through her blog. Hmmmmmm, maybe I should go through her blog when I'm waiting for the Orkin man or when I'm waiting to get my blood drawn or when I'm waiting to get my tits smashed between two plates.
Does the universe fuck with you? Do you tit smash?
Sighing,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vix is one of my favorite people too. Maybe you should show up at the Orkin office with donuts - then take them away and say - oh these aren't for you - you guys stood me up :)

Cheapchick said...

My comment is above, not sure why it says anonymous :) Must have hit the wrong button lol

SAM said...

Hang in there Sonya Ann! I love Vix! Her style is so great, and I love her vision on life. She seems like a genuinely kind and uplifting person too-beauty and kindness, a perfect mix.

Jenny Woolf said...

What's Orkin? never heard of it..... trying to work it out from what you said now.

Practical Parsimony said...

Orkin is an exterminator company. I love Vintage Vixen blog!

Janie Junebug said...

If Orkin can't be bothered to show up, maybe you should call Terminix or a local pest control company. I don't give companies a second chance if they don't show.

Love,
Janie