Thursday, June 16, 2016

Poor Hunter

How awesome is this shirt!!! I have been trying to add some color to my wardrobe. My taste in clothes tends toward Johnny Cash colors. Hey, black is slimming. And when I am feeling daring, I will add in a little pop of gray or brown. I stick with what I know.
Yeah, how crazy is that! $82!!!!!!! Who has that kind of money?

$5.99 is a much better price. But this deal still doesn't beat the washer and dryer deal I got. I told Den the only way to beat that deal is to get a car or house for 90% off. I'll be on the lookout though. ;p
This is one of my fears. Hmmmmm, I think I need to clean out my dresser and closet.
Bargain hunter,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

The shirt is a cool shirt! It will definitely add color to a blackish wardrobe. I wear a lot of color in the spring and summer, but I think it is Southern thing, then head to the black and gray world during the fall and winter. It is just to damn hot here to wear darks in the summertime.

Elephant's Child said...

Sadly too many people are prepared to pay $82 for a shirt. Which encourages the stores...

Jane said...

I'd say my dominant colours are black, grey and white. Throw in a little blue once in awhile. But finding a shirt marked down that much would surely get me out of my comfort zone!

Janie Junebug said...

I like pink and red. I have a lot of black, though. I also have cool shoes, especially lots of sandals so the world can see my pedicure. I, too, would never pay that much for a shirt, unless I want it and Willy Dunne Wooters has his credit card out.

Love,
Janie

Practical Parsimony said...

That was a great deal. I like colors all year long, but black in the summer is just torture. In the summer I wear grey pants. I didn't know there were levels in hoarding.

SAM said...

I have a lot of black so I don't have to match things. Fun shirt.