Monday, June 27, 2016

Soapy Boobs

Why didn't I think of this earlier? Bath and Body Works sends out free coupons for a travel sized shower gel/lotion every so often. I normally get the lotion but last time I snagged the shower gel. A small squirt of the gel and some water into an old foaming soap container and VOILA, awesome smelling and free foaming hand soap. I often wonder what else I am missing/forgetting. Probably a lot.
I forgot to tell you about this awesome find my SIL got when we went garage saling! See I do forget a lot.
We are pretty sure that this is from the 70's and it was hand-made. She is going to cut it short. I think it looks amazing on her and can't wait to see what she does with it.
Each dress was $2! She said the only problem is the dresses make her look like she has torpedo boobs. Dolly Pardon would be so proud.
She is going to cut this one shorter too. And perhaps get a better bra.
We haven't done a lot of garage saling this year but we did score the washer and dryer and these two dresses.
Have you been garage saling? Do you have torpedo boobs?
No torpedoes,
Sonya Ann


5 comments:

Janie Junebug said...

I don't garage sale. I have big boobs, but they are not torpedoes. I buy good bras--on sale, of course--from Victoria's Secret. Having their credit card is worth it as long as one controls one's purchases and uses the card to score great stuff at low prices, which I do by shopping online. VS has better prices and more sizes online.

Love,
Janie

Practical Parsimony said...

I don't have torpedo boobs. But, I rarely wear a bra. No garage sales for me so far. You bought a washer and dryer at a garage sale?

Cheapchick said...

Torpedo boobs, definitely a vintage look. My mom had big knockers (since reduced) and she had major torpedo boobs back then. Only crapola garage sales so far, you know, the ones with the kids stuff and 30 year old crock pots that overheat for $20 (seriously on glue). I have been having much better luck with the 24 Facebook bidding site and thrift stores.

Elephant's Child said...

Sigh. I do have humungous knockers. An inheritance. The small boy next door called my mother Mrs Bosoms.

SAM said...

I once got called Betty Boobs. The are not fun once gravity kicks in.